I live on a private road – what can I do to get service?

If you live on a private road, please contact Lumos by emailing FiberConstruction@lumosfiber.comIn the subject line of the email, type "Private Road" and your address. A Lumos representative will contact you to determine if a no-cost utility easement is needed for Lumos to provide services on your road. Please note that if your address is included in a later phase of the project, a Lumos representative may not be able to immediately respond to you, but Lumos will save your information and contact you as soon as possible.

Show All Answers

1. Now that Phase I has been announced, what happens next?
2. How long will it take to build out the network, and when will services be available?
3. Will Lumos offer a low-cost option?
4. I live on a private road – what can I do to get service?
5. I want to sign up. What do I do?
6. My home is far off the main road – what can I do?
7. What kinds of service options are available, and what is the cost?
8. Why did Orange County decide Broadband was a priority?
9. Why did Orange County choose to partner with Lumos?
10. How is Orange County paying for its share?
11. What will Lumos do?