What if I own a licensed (tagged) motor vehicle?

Licensed Motor Vehicles and Trailers are listed automatically when you register or renew your motor vehicle or trailer registration through the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles. A licensed trailer includes any trailer that requires a registration, such as boat trailers, utility trailers, or camping trailers. Taxpayers receive a separate tax bill for each licensed motor vehicle or trailer approximately 3 months after it is registered.

Show All Answers

1. What if my house is still under construction?
2. Why do we have revaluation?
3. How are revaluation values determined?
4. How do I request a review of my revaluation estimate?
5. How do I qualify for an exemption for the elderly and disabled?
6. What is the "Use Program," and how do I qualify?
7. What if I own a licensed (tagged) motor vehicle?
8. What if I own an unlicensed (untagged) motor vehicle or single wide mobile home?