Since the early 1980s, the Federal Internal Revenue service (IRS) has partnered with the Orange County Government to provide VITA Services, ensuring that the County's taxpayers have access to and can benefit from this free service. Over 80 VITA volunteers serve approximately 1,400 clients annually.
- Internal Revenue Service
- Orange County Department on Aging – Volunteer Connect 55+
- Carol Woods Retirement Community
- The Cedars Retirement Community
- Towns of Chapel Hill and Carrboro
- United Way of the Greater Triangle