Center Operations Update: Outdoor group programs have moved inside with limited capacity. Social distancing and masks are required at both senior centers. We continue to offer virtual and hybrid (in-person and virtual) programs, information, individual services and one-on-one appointments. See our updated hours at the bottom of the page.
For more information please see:
- Activity Calendar: Download a paper copy of our monthly Activity Calendar including all of our videos, live classes and online programs.
- Appointments: Information, individual services and one-on-one appointments are available M-F, 8 am - 5 pm. For an appointment, please call the Aging Transitions Services Helpline at 919-968-2087.
- Lunch Program: Meals are available via curbside pick-up. Email Isabel Jackson or call 919-245-4256 for more information or to register for our Lunch Program.
- New or Modified Programs, Services and Resources for older adults during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond here.
- Register Online: Register for classes online. Choose display option "Detail" and search by title, activity code and more to find and register for you class or event.
- Senior Times: View the latest Senior Times for all of our programs, services and resources.
Orange County Department on Aging (OCDOA) is a one-stop resource where older adults and caregivers can meet their social, mental, physical, financial, and day-to-day practical needs.
We offer integrated aging services and programs at our two senior centers including, wellness and education classes, job search advice and workshops, lunches, trips, volunteer opportunities, and much more.
To provide leadership in planning and operating a system of integrated aging services through state of the art senior centers, serving as focal points for coordinated community and individualized programs designed to educate seniors and their families and maximize the health, well-being, community engagement, and independence of older adults at all functional levels.
PASSMORE CENTERPhysical Address
103 Meadowlands Dr.
Hillsborough, NC 27278
103 Meadowlands Dr. Hillsborough NC 27278
PO Box 8181
Hillsborough, NC 27278
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
SEYMOUR CENTERPhysical Address
2551 Homestead Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
2551 Homestead Road Chapel Hill NC 27516
Mon, Wed, Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
Tue, Thu: 8 am - 9 pm
Sat: 9 am - 4 pm
Evening and Saturday hours starting Sep. 7, 2021