Orange County Public Transportation
Effective July 6th, Orange County Public Transportation (OCPT) will resume collecting fare for all services. Fixed Route services will resume their regular schedule.
Per the June 10th Orange County Board of County Commissioners Emergency Order: All occupants of public transportation will be required to wear a face covering. We ask that when possible to limit your time spent on public transit and when necessary, please remember to do the following:
Wear a Mask or Face Covering*
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when available.
* Masks are available upon request and subject to availability. Please speak with your operator if you would like a mask.
- Non-Medicaid Trips: Call Reservation Line 919-245-2004
- Medicaid Trips: Call Orange County Department of Social Service Voicemail 919-245-2774 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
OCPT has upgraded its reservation and scheduling system:
With this upgrade, OCPT made some minor changes to operations. To see how these changes may affect you, please read the full announcement Click Here. For all reservations, please call 919-245-2004.
Orange County Public Transportation is a transit organization committed to promoting a healthful quality of life for all residents of Orange County, NC. Orange County Public Transportation strives to provide a comprehensive continuum of locally-accessible, community-based transportation services.
TDD/ TTY: (919)644-3045
*All Passengers MUST pay fare at the time of ride*
Demand Response Services:
Medicaid Transportation Service (Non-Emergency Medical Transportation-NEMT)
Complimentary Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Transportation
Services Provided by Rural Operating Assistance Program (ROAP) Funding:
- Elderly and Disabled Medical Transportation ( EDTAP)
- Rural General Public ( RGP)
- EMPL (Department of Social Service: Work First)