The professional staff at the office of Economic Development is available to provide information, contacts, and assistance. We work with realtors, developers, large industries, and local businesses to make your project a success through up-to-date demographic data and location assistance.
The Orange County Economic Development team offers:
- Business expansion, retention and relocation assistance
- Small business and entrepreneur support
- Information on commercial and industrial space availability
- Customized research
If you’re looking to start, relocate or expand your business, look no further than Orange County. We offer the perfect mix – on both a professional and a personal level – and Orange County Economic Development is here to help you enjoy success in both.
Orange County Economic Development takes a custom approach to business assistance packages, working closely with new and relocating businesses on an individual basis and building a package that will meet that particular business’s needs. The business assistance team at Orange County Economic Development brings a range of expertise and services to each engagement, from site selection and development to employee housing options.
OCED offers several free-of-charge services. Contact us to:
- Provide tailored site selection analysis
- Develop analysis of current market, economic and demographic conditions
- Perform custom labor market assessment
- Provide analysis of utility costs – water, sewer, natural gas, telecommunications, electric
- Assist in the creation of custom incentives package
- Provide information on the cost of living and quality of life
- Arrange field visits, tours of real estate and meetings with appropriate local business
executives and government officials
- Announcements and press releases promoting new companies and local expansions
Chapel Hill Orange County Visitors Bureau
A division of the Economic Development Department, the mission of the Visitors Bureau is to develop and coordinate visitor services in Orange County and to implement marketing programs that will enhance the economic activity and quality of life in the community.
Visitor Bureau Director