- Departments A - F
- Endless Possibilities | Resource Guide | E-News
Endless Possibilities | Resource Guide | E-News
Click on the tabs below to access Endless Possibilities News and Activities for Older Adults (formerly the Senior Times), the Community Resource Guide for Seniors and Their Families, and to subscribe to our e-newsletters: Endless Possibilities and Community News for Caregivers.
Endless Possibilities (formerly the Senior Times)
Endless Possibilities News and Activities for Orange County's Older Adults is a quarterly newspaper that includes everything there is to know about the happenings for older adults in our community and at our Senior Centers. It includes volunteer opportunities, information and consultations with our Aging Transitions division, a calendar of events, and a catalog of classes, programs, clubs, interest groups, and day and overnight trips.
- Download the Current Endless Possibilities (PDF)
- Find an issue near you: Pick-up locations
- To Register for classes online, choose display option "detail," then "Keyword Search" by title, "Activity Number" using only the first 6 digits, or a number of other options.
The Orange County Community Resource Guide Database lists local services and resources for older adults and their families. You can search by "Category" or by "Name."
- DOWNLOAD a hard copy of the Resource Guide (PDF), updated as new resources are added.
- SEARCH the Community Resource Guide for Seniors and Their Families DATABASE.
- LIST your business or organization in the Community Resource Guide for Seniors and Their Families, COMPLETE the Community Resource Guide Listing Request
Subscribe to our e-newsletters:
- Endless Possibilities our bi-monthly newsletter about senior center events, announcements, programs and services for older adults; in addition, subscribers receive a monthly "upcoming programs" e-news blast
- Community News for Caregivers our monthly newsletter that provides helpful information for caregivers in our community, including local resources and events. Produced by the Aging Transitions team at the Department on Aging.
PASSMORE CENTERPhysical Address
103 Meadowlands Dr.
Hillsborough, NC 27278
103 Meadowlands Dr. Hillsborough NC 27278
PO Box 8181
Hillsborough, NC 27278
Phone: : 919-245-2015
SEYMOUR CENTERPhysical Address
2551 Homestead Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
2551 Homestead Road Chapel Hill NC 27516
Phone: : 919-968-2070