Form Center

Please fill out the form below.
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Report Road Sign Problem

  1. Orange County, North Carolina provides road sign maintenance for all state-maintained intersections outside of any city limits. To report a missing or damaged road sign in the unincorporated parts of the County, please provide the following information:
    - Names of both roads at the intersection
    - Whether or not the sign/pole are missing or just fallen to the ground
    - Your name and phone number

    Signs are replaced as soon as possible depending on availability.

    Orange County does not provide signs for private roads, or for intersections where state maintained roads intersect with private roads.
  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.