It’s never too late or too early to learn about growing your money. Planning for your retirement and making sure that your money will last is a daunting task. Join us for Retirement for Boomers and Retirees, and discover how you can make wise decisions for the future.
The series of workshops will take place at the Passmore Center located at 103 Meadowlands Drive in Hillsborough, and Seymour Center located at 2551 Homestead Road in Chapel Hill.
Workshop Locations, Dates and Times
Seymour Center: Tuesdays, 2 – 3:30 pm
Register by: Tuesday, September 4. To register, please call (919) 968-2070.
- Sept. 11 Foundations of Investing
- Sept. 18 Focus on Fixed Income
- Sept. 25 Stocks: The Nuts and Bolts
- Oct. 2 An Investor’s Tour of Mutual Funds
- Oct. 9 What Happens After the Paychecks Stop?
- Oct. 16 Preparing Your Estate Plan
Passmore Center: Thursdays, 2 – 3:30 pm
Register by: Thursday, September 27. To register, please call (919) 245-2015.
- Oct. 4 Foundations of Investing
- Oct. 11 Focus on Fixed Income
- Oct. 18 Stocks: The Nuts and Bolts
- Oct. 25 An Investor’s Tour of Mutual Funds
- Nov. 1 What Happens After the Paychecks Stop?
- Nov. 8 Preparing Your Estate Plan