Join us at the third public workshop for the Reimagining 15-501 Corridor Study on Thursday, October 17 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the Chapel Hill Bible Church, located at 260 Erwin Road, Chapel Hill. The workshop will provide the chance to review and comment on the proposed recommendations for addressing future transportation challenges in the US 15-501 corridor.
For more information about the project, visit the project website at http://www.reimagining15501.com as well as follow the DCHC MPO on Facebook and Twitter for #reimagining15501 updates.
- Click here to read the Phase 2 report that focuses on traffic patterns associated with the portion of NC 54 between I-40 in Graham and Old Fayetteville Road in Carrboro.
In addition to the public workshop, a round of public meetings are scheduled over the next few weeks, as well as a public hearing on the item at the next DCHC MPO Board meeting.
- Oct. 15 - Carrboro Board of Aldermen
- Oct. 24 - Public Meeting, Carrboro Town Hall
- Oct. 30 - Chapel Hill Town Council
- Nov. 7 - Orange County Board of Commissioners
- Nov. 13 - MPO Board Public Hearing