Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Find membership information.
The Orange County Affordable Housing Advisory Board (AHAB) was established in 2001, as recommended by the Affordable Housing Task Force. The purpose of the AHAB is to advise the Orange County Board of Commissioners regarding:
- Prioritizing housing needs
- Assessing project proposals
- Publicizing the County's housing objectives
- Monitoring the progress of local housing programs
- Exploring new funding opportunities, and
- Increasing the community's awareness of, understanding of, commitment to and involvement in producing attractive affordable housing