Orange County Board of Commissioners
Work Session Agenda for November 9, 2023
The agenda for the Orange County Board of Commissioners’ work session on Thursday, November 9, 2023 has been posted to the link below.
For a link to each agenda item as a separate file, please use the link below.
The Board of Commissioners is conducting a work session on November 9, 2023. The public is invited to attend the meeting, but there will not be an opportunity for members of the public to speak as the Board does not receive public comments during work sessions. Members of the public may provide written comments by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. As in prior meetings, members of the public will be able to view and listen to the meeting via live streaming video at http://www.orangecountync.gov/967/Meeting-Videos and on Orange County Gov-TV on channels 1301 or 97.6 (Spectrum Cable). The work session will also be recorded for future television broadcast and reference on the county’s website.
November 9, 2023
Southern Human Services Center
Viewable on the link below
- Consultant Briefing on Orange County Land Use Plan 2050
- Orange County Facilities Master Plan Update
- Presentation on Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEB)
- Chapel Hill Orange County Visitors Bureau Advisory Board – Appointments Discussion
- Hillsborough Board of Adjustment – Appointment Discussion
- Human Relations Commission – Appointments Discussion
- Mebane Board of Adjustment – Appointment Discussion
- Orange County Parks and Recreation Council – Appointment Discussion