Orange County Board of Commissioners
Work Session Agenda for March 14, 2023
The agenda for the Orange County Board of Commissioners’ work session on Tuesday, March 14, 2023 has been posted to the link below.
For a link to each agenda item as a separate file, please use the link below.
The Board of Commissioners is conducting a work session on March 14, 2023. The public is invited to attend the meeting, but there will not be an opportunity for members of the public to speak as the Board does not receive public comments during work sessions. Members of the public may provide written comments by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. As in prior meetings, members of the public will be able to view and listen to the meeting via live streaming video at http://www.orangecountync.gov/967/Meeting-Videos and on Orange County Gov-TV on channels 1301 or 97.6 (Spectrum Cable). The work session will also be recorded for future television broadcast and reference on the county’s website.
March 14, 2023
Donna S. Baker Meeting Room
Viewable on the link below
- Boards and Commissions – Annual Work Plan Summaries
- Discussion on Potential Amendments to the Orange County Arts Commission Advisory Board Policies and Procedures
- Advisory Board on Aging – Appointments Discussion
- Arts Commission – Appointments Discussion
- Board of Equalization and Review – Appointments Discussion
- Historic Preservation Commission – Appointments Discussion
- Human Relations Commission – Appointments Discussion
- Nursing Home Community Advisory Committee– Appointment Discussion
- Orange County Planning Board– Appointments Discussion