Orange County Board of Commissioners
Work Session Agenda for November 10, 2022
The agenda for the Orange County Board of Commissioners’ work session on Thursday, November 10, 2022 has been posted to the link below.
For a link to each agenda item as a separate file, please use the link below.
The Board of Commissioners is conducting a work session on November 10, 2022. The public is invited to attend the meeting, but there will not be an opportunity for members of the public to speak as the Board does not receive public comments during work sessions. Members of the public may provide written comments by emailing email@example.com. As in prior meetings, members of the public will be able to view and listen to the meeting via live streaming video at http://www.orangecountync.gov/967/Meeting-Videos and on Orange County Gov-TV on channels 1301 or 97.6 (Spectrum Cable). The work session will also be recorded for future television broadcast and reference on the county’s website.
November 10, 2022
Richard Whitted Meeting Facility
Viewable on the link below
- Orange County Partnership to End Homelessness – 2022 Data Update
- Discussion Regarding the Community Food Access Assessment Report and Food Council Memorandum of Understanding Agreement Renewal
- Periodic Review of the Orange County Board of County Commissioners Advisory Board Policy
- Affordable Housing Advisory Board – Appointments Discussion
- Agricultural Preservation Board – Appointments Discussion
- Carrboro Board of Adjustment – Appointment Discussion
- Commission for the Environment – Appointments Discussion
- Orange County Parks and Recreation Council – Appointment Discussion