Orange County Board of Commissioners
Budget Work Session Agenda for June 9, 2022
The agenda for the Orange County Board of Commissioners’ budget work session on Thursday, June 9, 2022 has been posted to the link below.
For a link to each agenda item as a separate file, please use the link below.
The Board of Commissioners is conducting a virtual Budget Work Session on June 9, 2022. A majority of the Board of Commissioners will be in-person in the Whitted Building Meeting Room, with one or more Commissioners attending remotely. There will not be an opportunity for members of the public to speak as the Board does not receive public comments during work sessions. Members of the public may provide written comments by submitting them to the email@example.com email address. As in prior meetings, members of the public will be able to view and listen to the meeting via live streaming video at orangecountync.gov/967/Meeting-Videos and on Orange County Gov-TV on channels 1301 or 97.6 (Spectrum Cable). The public is also invited to attend the meeting in-person at the Whitted Building.
Budget Work Session
June 9, 2022
Viewable on the link below
1. Discussion of FY2022-23 Operating Budget
2. Discussion of FY2022-32 Capital Investment Plan
3. Discussion and Decision on the FY2022-23 County Fee Schedule
4. Discussion and Decision on the FY2022-23 Tax Rates
5. Break (to allow Finance and Administrative Services to formulate Draft Resolution of Intent to Adopt FY2022-23 Operating Budget)
6. Resolution of Intent to Adopt FY2022-23 Annual Operating Budget