Orange County Board of Commissioners
Virtual Budget Work Session Agenda for June 8, 2021
The agenda for the Orange County Board of Commissioners’ virtual budget work session on Tuesday, June 8, 2021 has been posted to the link below.
For a link to each agenda item as a separate file, please use the link below.
Due to current public health concerns, the Orange County Board of Commissioners will be conducting a virtual budget work session on Tuesday, June 8, 2021. Members of the Board of Commissioners will be participating in the meeting remotely. As in prior meetings, members of the public will be able to view and listen to the meeting via live streaming video at http://www.orangecountync.gov/967/Meeting-Videos and on Orange County Gov-TV on channels 1301 or 97.6 (Spectrum Cable). The work session will also be recorded for future television broadcast and reference on the County’s website.
Virtual Budget Work Session
June 8, 2021
Viewable on the link below
1. Discussion and Decisions on FY2021-22 Operating Budget
2. Discussion and Decisions on FY2021-26 Capital Investment Plan
3. Discussion and Decisions on FY2021-22 County Fee Schedule
4. Discussion and Decisions on FY2021-22 Tax Rates
5. Break (to allow Finance and Administrative Services to formulate Draft Resolution of Intent to Adopt FY2021-22 Operating Budget)
6. Resolution of Intent to Adopt FY2021-22 Annual Operating Budget