Orange County Board of Commissioners
Virtual Work Session Agenda for October 8, 2020
The agenda for the Orange County Board of Commissioners’ virtual work session on Thursday, October 8, 2020 has been posted to the link below.
For a link to each agenda item as a separate file, please use the link below.
Due to current public health concerns, the Orange County Board of Commissioners will be conducting a virtual work session on Thursday, October 8, 2020. Members of the Board of Commissioners will be participating in the meeting remotely.
Members of the public will be able to view and listen to the meeting. No registration is required.
As in prior meetings, the meeting will be streamed in real-time on the County’s website for public viewing/listening at http://www.orangecountync.gov/967/Meeting-Videos . There will also be real-time broadcast on Spectrum Cable and video-recording for future television broadcast and reference on the County’s website.
Virtual Work Session
October 8, 2020
Viewable on the link below
1. Alcohol Beverage and Control Board Voting Membership and Fund Allocation
2. New Street Outreach and Harm Reduction Program
3. Government Alliance on Racial & Equity (“GARE”) Progress Report: Advancing Racial Equity and Transforming Government Progress Report
4. Agricultural Preservation Board – Appointments Discussion
5. Animal Services Hearing Panel Pool – Appointment Discussion
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -