Orange County Board of Commissioners
Virtual Work Session Agenda for September 10, 2020
The agenda for the Orange County Board of Commissioners’ virtual work session on Thursday, September 10, 2020 has been posted to the link below.
For a link to each agenda item as a separate file, please use the link below.
Due to current public health concerns, the Orange County Board of Commissioners will be conducting a virtual work session on Thursday, September 10, 2020. Members of the Board of Commissioners will be participating in the meeting remotely.
Members of the public will be able to view and listen to the meeting.
As in prior meetings, the meeting will be streamed in real-time on the County’s website for public viewing/listening at http://www.orangecountync.gov/967/Meeting-Videos . There will also be real-time broadcast on Spectrum Cable and video-recording for future television broadcast and reference on the County’s website.
Virtual Work Session
September 10, 2020
Viewable on the link below
- Additional Discussion on Potential Regulation of the Discharge of Firearms in Areas of the County with High Residential Unit Density
- Follow-up Discussion on County Capital Investment Plan (CIP) Years 2 through 5
- Discussion Regarding the Membership Composition of the Planned Committee to Examine the Election Method for Members of the Orange County Board of Commissioners
- Discussion of Travel Policies and Procedures for the Board of County Commissioners
- Appointment discussion on various advisory boards and commissions