Materials You Currently Have Checked Out
Until we re-open, please hold onto any materials you have already checked out.
- Due dates have been extended to May 15.
- There are no late fees while the library is closed.
Because we are not in the buildings and our book drops are closed, we cannot process materials. Consequently, we are not taking new hold requests on materials. All holds requested on or before March 26 will be honored when we re-open.
For the time being, we have changed our catalog functions. While you cannot place holds, you can still:
- Create lists for future reading.
- See information about books and review your reading history
- Use NoveList for reading recommendations.