Orange County recently implemented a new permit tracking/management software system, commonly referred to as the Land Management Central Permitting System (LMCPS), designed to allow various County Departments to utilize the same property and applicant data in an effort to:
- Streamline the permit and inspection(s) process for our customers; and
- Improve field inspectors’ access to permit data and allow them to enter inspection data on-site in real time.
Work on this project includes development of the Permitting Information Portal (PIP) providing customers with:
- Better access to information so you can see exactly where permits are in the process;
- A more streamlined process across all development applications and permits in the county; and
- Improved reporting capabilities.
PIP is mobile friendly and will be a time saver for you and your development teams.
NOTE: Development of PIP is on-going, with additional services being developed.
PIP provides customers with 24/7 online access to various permitting activities within Orange County.
- Click here to access the website and portal.