Help an older adult; be a volunteer driver! Providing transportation helps connect older adults to beneficial services and organizations.
Orange County - Department on Aging is seeking dedicated volunteer drivers for the Volunteer Driver Program (VDP).
Volunteer Drivers Needed
- Do you have a desire to help older adults?
- Have your own transportation?
- 2 to 3 hours a week to spare?
- Program resource materials
- Program training and support
For more information about this program OR to register for a ride; contact Orange County - Department on Aging Transportation Specialist, Brandi Beeker by calling 919-717-1853, or Brandi Beeker.