Check out our exercise and wellness options designed to help keep you fit and healthy. Exercise with your favorite OCDOA fitness instructor, and discover valuable tools for staying healthy at home or on the go. Try something new using easy to follow health and exercise guides, videos and live online classes. Watch for new health and exercise options being added all the time.
- EXERCISE GUIDE: Exercise at your own pace, with the Cabin Fever 10 exercise guide.
- PRERECORDED EXERCISE OPTIONS: Exercise whenever it is convenient for you, download Prerecorded Exercise Options.
- SENIOR GAMES: Senior Games is a year-round health promotion program for adults ages 50 plus. Activities include sports and games competitions/tournaments, social activities, and the SilverArts.
- WELLNESS EXERCISE CLASSES: Stay fit and connected, download a list of our live Wellness Exercise Classes.
- WELLNESS INDIVIDUAL SERVICES: Individual wellness services, like acupuncture, home safety consultations and memory screenings are designed to promote overall health and well-being. To see all that we offer, download a list of our current Wellness Individual Services.
- WELLNESS SPECIAL EVENTS: Our special wellness events feature health experts who cover a wide range of topics and services from disease prevention, hearing checks, flu shot clinics and more. Check out our Wellness Special Events and register today!
- WELLNESS SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS: Download a list of our Wellness Special Interest Groups (pdf) to find the best fit to meet your needs.
To register, call the Passmore Center (919)245-2015, Seymour Center (919)968-2070, or Register Online.
Fit Seniors Program Waiver
The Fit Seniors program requires physical activity that may present problems if certain medical conditions currently exist. It is our recommendation that the participants consult their physician if they have any questions or concerns about participation in this program. If you choose to participate in this exercise video you agree to hold harmless any persons or organizations involved with the Wellness program exercise videos from any legal action or claims at any time due to your participation in this video. Be sure that you are in good enough physical condition to participate safely.
Live Stream Disclaimer
Orange County is publishing a list of live streamed classes for information and educational purposes only and does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the multimedia content (“Video Content”). Although the information contained in the live streams are being produced from sources believed to be reliable, no warranty, express or implied, is made regarding the accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of the information, Any reliance on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. The information contained in the links published represents the views and opinions of the creator of such Video Content and does not necessarily represent the views or the opinions of Orange County. The appearance of a link on the published list does not constitute an endorsement by the County of the Video Content. The Video Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding a medical condition, or before starting an exercise or nutrition program.