Coronavirus (COVID-19) Multilingual Resources
North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NC DHHS)
- Coronavirus Briefings in English, American Sign Language (ASL), and Español/Spanish: https://www.unctv.org/coronavirus/
- NC DHHS Executive Orders (English/Spanish): https://www.nc.gov/covid-19/covid-19-executive-orders
- NC DHHS COVID-19 Information in ASL
- NC DHHS Social Media Toolkit / Materials & Resources (includes Ways to Manage your Symptoms at Home in 40 languages)
- NC DHHS Videos for employees of Farms and Meatpacking Plants
- CDC (Español/Spanish) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index-sp.html
- CDC (简体中文 /Chinese) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index-Chinese.html
- CDC (Korean) https://korean.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- CDC (Vietnamese) https://vietnamese.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html?deliveryName=USCDC_964-DM22167
- CDC (ASL) Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvrp9iOILTQatwnqm61jqFrsfUB4RKh6J
- CDC Resources in Languages Other than English: https://wwwn.cdc.gov/pubs/other-languages
- Interim COVID-19 Contact Tracing Communications Toolkit for Health Departments from CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/contact-tracing-comms.html?deliveryName=USCDC_2067-DM29945
- Multilingual Resources from the Refugee Resettlement TA Agency: https://switchboardta.org/blog/a-round-up-of-multilingual-resources-on-covid-19/
- American Sign Language (ASL) information from the National Association of the Deaf: https://www.nad.org/2020/03/12/coronavirus/
- COVID 19 Card Visual Instruction Tool from Massachusetts Council of Deaf and Hard of Hearing https://www.mass.gov/service-details/covid-19-card
- Free assistive technology for distance communication is available through the National DeafBlind Equipment Distribution Program - call 1(800) 825-4597, TTY: (888) 320-2659 or visit the website http://www.icanconnect.org/
- Press Releases - all Orange County press releases are available here, including translations.
- What’s New in Phase 2?
- Orange County Housing & Community Development - resources in English, Spanish, Chinese, & Burmese
- Orange County Sheriff’s Office Message to the Community (YouTube)
Thank you for Wearing a Face Covering
Thank you for wearing a face covering signage for businesses and public locations
Count on Me NC
As North Carolina’s restaurants, hotels, attractions and shops reopen, Count On Me NC is a public health initiative that empowers guests and businesses to help keep everyone safe from COVID-19. Orange County Health Department fully supports the efforts and the benefits of this curriculum. There are modules that focus training for re-opening and staying open safely for all businesses.
Six Feet Apart
We have created social distancing graphics to remind people to keep a safe distance away from each other while out in public.
These stickers can be printed on Avery mailing labels SIZE 94207.