Reserve a Study or Meeting Room
Reservations may be made in person at the information desk on the 2nd floor, or by calling Adult & Teen Services at 919.245.2536.
Study Room Reservation Guidelines
- Study rooms are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis, for up to 2 hours at a time. You may request to extend use of a study room for up to 1 hour if no one else has reserved it.
- Customers who show up 15 minutes after the beginning of their reserved time, risk having their reservation canceled.
- Reservations may be made up to 1 month ahead. Only 1 reservation may be made at a time.
- Customers must exit the room 5 minutes before the end of their reservation time.
Main Library Meeting Room
Other Meeting Spaces in Hillsborough and Carrboro
- You can check with the county's reservation system for spaces in other county facilities
- Hillsborough - Hillsborough/Orange County Chamber of Commerce (they may know of other facilities in the Hillsborough area)
- Carrboro - YouthWorx on Main (they have meeting space)