- Departments G - Z
- Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program
- Landlord Information
HCV LANDLORD INFORMATION PAGE
Landlord Incentive Program
A new program offered by the Orange County Housing and Community Development Department. The program offers a leasing bonus of up to $1,000 when a landlord signs an initial twelve (12) month lease and a new Housing Assistance Payment contract with an Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) Program participant of the Orange County Housing Authority.
Returning landlords signing a lease with a new HCV participant are eligible for an additional $500. Returning Landlords renewing a lease with an existing HCV participant are eligible for $200.
For details click here: HCV Landlord Incentive Program.
Interested in advertising your vacancy on the HCV Program?
Your first step will be to contact Orange County's Housing Access Coordinator, Christopher Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 245-6279. Your vacancy will be placed on the following listing for perspective tenants who may contact you regarding the advertised unit:
Orange County Affordable Housing List
For further advertising of vacancies, we recommend:
NCHousingSearch - free housing locator for tenants and landlords across North Carolina: NChousingsearch.org or register by phone (toll free) at 1-877-428-8844.
GoSection8 - similar locator geared specifically for HCV tenants and landlords: https://www.gosection8.com/
HUD Housing Choice Voucher Program General Information
Click below for details and information regarding the HUD Housing Choice Voucher program:
Upcoming Landlord Webinars
Forms Available for OCHA HCV Landlords
- Utility Allowances - 2021-2022 - Duke - Mobile Home
- Utility Allowances - 2021-2022 - Duke - House-Single Family
- Utility Allowances - 2021-2022 - Duke - Apartment-Garden
- Utility Allowances - 2021-2022 -Twnhme-Duplex - Piedmont
- Utility Allowances - 2021-2022 -Twnhme-Duplex - Duke
- Utility Allowances - 2021-2022 - Piedmont - Mobile Home
- Utility Allowances - 2021-2022 - Piedmont - House-Single Family
- Utility Allowances - 2021-2022 - Piedmont - Apartment-Garden