The Emergency Services Department dispatches ambulances upon request and provides emergency services. The Revenue & Collections Division of the Tax Office collects for these services. In addition, Revenue & Collections collects other bills resulting from Fire Inspections, HazMat, and Emergency Services Attendance of Special Events for the Emergency Services Department.
- Please contact the Tax Office for bill information.
- Payment is due 30 days after the billing date.
- Payment can be made by cash, check or money order
- Pay in the Tax Office located in Hillsborough.
- Mail checks to: Orange County Revenue: Ambulance Billing, P.O. Box 8181, Hillsborough, N.C. 27278
- Before Revenue & Collections can file insurance, the office needs a signed medical release form (pdf) on file.