Orange County Economic Development accepting applications for Business Assistance Grants
ORANGE COUNTY (June 13, 2018) -- Orange County Economic Development announces the quarterly application period for two grants that are available to assist local businesses. Funded by Orange County’s Article 46 sales tax, the grants provide funding to local businesses, including agriculture.
Two grants are available. The deadline to apply is Sunday, June 30, 2018. Requests can range from $1,000 up to $10,000.
Business Investment Grant Program is to stimulate successful non-farm business investment development and expansion in Orange County.
- Applicant’s business must be located in Orange County in areas zoned appropriately for their use.
- Applicants must be business entities whose gross revenues do not exceed $1 million per year.
- Applicants and their business must not have any past due tax, fee or fine in Orange County.
Agriculture Economic Development Grant Program assists farmers in developing new sources of agricultural income through the provision of cost-share grants.
- Must reside in Orange County and business must be headquartered in Orange County.
- Collaborative/Group grants must include at least three farmers and may include agricultural groups and agencies