NC DOT to host four community meetings on NC West 54 Corridor
NC DOT NEWS RELEASE – Residents, commuters, and other users of the NC West 54 corridor are encouraged to participate in one of four upcoming community meetings. This phase of the project involves preliminary recommendations to be evaluated for tradeoffs and feedback from the public. Your input will be important, so please join us.
A series of four meetings are scheduled:
- Tuesday, May 1, beginning at 4:30 p.m. at the Rigmor House Event Center, located at 5501 NC Highway 54.
- Wednesday, May 2, beginning at 6:30 p.m. at the Carrboro Century Center, located at 100 N. Greensboro Street in Carrboro.
- Thursday, May 3, beginning at 6:30 p.m. at the Graham Civic Center, located at 503 McGee Street in Graham.
- Thursday, May 10, beginning at 4:30 p.m. at the Swepsonville Fire Department, located at 2729 Swepsonville Road in Swepsonville.
Please visit the project webpage for more information on meeting dates and locations, www.NC54West.com. If you have not already done so, please follow the link to the interactive map and share your perspectives relating to assets, issues, opportunities, and quick fixes along this historic and scenic corridor.
- Click here for a PDF newsletter about the project.