The route operates Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. each day.
Cost: $2 for the general public, $1 for children ages 6-17; free to seniors (60 and up), children (0-5) and persons with disabilities.
Please provide exact fare. Operators cannot provide change.
Guidelines for Riding the Bus
- All OCPT buses are wheelchair accessible.
- Arrive at the bus stop five minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- When the bus approaches, raise your hand.
- The operator will stop at designated stops only.
- When you board the bus, tell the operator your destination.
- Never cross in front of the bus, even when it is stopped. Never chase after the bus.
- Click here for printable route brochure, with schedule and map.