Orange-Chapel Hill Connector
Cost: $2 for the general public; $1 for children 6-17; free for seniors (60+), children (0-5) and persons with disabilities (must be ADA certified with OCPT or show valid certificate from another transit agency).
Please provide exact fare. Operators cannot provide change.
TITLE VI NOTICE OF PROTECTION AGAINST DISCRIMINATION: Orange County Public Transportation operates its programs without regard for race, color, or national origin. To request information or file discrimination complaint contact: Orange County Public Transportation, PO Box 8181, 600 NC HWY 86N Hillsborough, NC 27278, 919-245-2008. Written complaints must be filed within 5 days of the alleged discrimination. Written complaints may be filled within 180 days with the US DOT Federal Transit Administration. Oral complaints may be given at the above address by those with limited English proficiency.
Guidelines for Riding the Bus
- All OCPT buses are wheelchair accessible.
- Arrive at the bus stop five minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- When the bus approaches, raise your hand.
- The operator will stop at designated stops only.
- When you board the bus, tell the operator your destination.
- Never cross in front of the bus, even when it is stopped. Never chase after the bus.
- Click here for printable route brochure, with schedule and map.