Local & Regional Links
Local transportation services
Orange Bus serves all of Orange County outside Chapel Hill and Carrboro city limits. Within those towns, Chapel Hill Transit provides scheduled bus service and E-Z Rider service for seniors (60+) and people with disabilities.
Refer to GoTriangle.org for advice on the best public transportation connections to your destination within the Triangle area.
Regional transportation services
- Alamance County Transportation Authority
- Durham Area Transit Authority (DATA)
- Chatham Transit Network (CTN)
- Piedmont Authority for Regional Transportation (Alamance, Davidson, Guilford, Randolph, and Rockingham Counties)
Information on other transportation services offered throughout the state can be accessed from the North Carolina Department of Transportation site.
Alternative transportation services
- Interested in carpooling?
- Use GoTriangle's Share the Ride Service to find a carpool partner
- Sick of driving? Join a vanpool
TITLE VI NOTICE OF PROTECTION AGAINST DISCRIMINATION: Orange County Public Transportation operates its programs without regard for race, color, or national origin. To request information or file discrimination complaint contact: Orange County Public Transportation, PO Box 8181, 600 NC HWY 86N Hillsborough, NC 27278, 919-245-2008. Written complaints must be filed within 5 days of the alleged discrimination. Written complaints may be filled within 180 days with the US DOT Federal Transit Administration. Oral complaints may be given at the above address by those with limited English proficiency.