Welcome to the Orange County Library Station!
Find over 300 of the most popular adult, teen and children items, including books and DVDs.
The Library Station
Cedar Grove Community Center
5800 Highway-86 N, Hillsborough
To Check Out Materials
Touch the screen
- Select Catalog on the screen to view what’s available today for check out
- To select an item(s) for check out, touch the green check mark next to it in the catalog
- To get the items you want to check out, scan your library card (or type in your library account number). Each item will be delivered to you through the gate door one at a time.
To Return Materials
- Touch the screen
- Select My Returns on the screen
- Scan your library card (or type in your library account number)
- You will be able to return your items through the gate door one at a time
Check-out Periods, Limits and Fines
- Books: 21 days
- DVDs: 7 days
- Total items you can check out to your on your card: 40, with a limit of 5 DVDs
- Fines and fees for overdue and lost materials apply
Notes: Materials at the Library Station are not listed in our online library catalog. There are no holds or renewals.
For technical help during Main Library hours, call 919.245.2525