Art at the Main Library in Hillsborough
"At a time in which both libraries and arts organizations are often having to do more with less, it makes sense for these two parts of our culture to support each other." Library as Incubator Project
Art Show Schedule
A piece from our 1st annual show with Orange Enterprises.
- January - February, 2018: Mike's Art Truck and Free Spirit Freedom
- March 2 - 15, 2018: Orange High School, AP Art Students
- March 18 - April 9, 2018: Cedar Ridge High School, IB Students
- May 2 - 29, 2018: Orange County Schools, District Art Show
- June 2018: open
- July - August, 2018: Photography Contest Winners, Department of Environment, Agriculture, Parks and Recreation. Contest information can be found here.
- September, 2018: open
- October 2018: Art in honor of Disability Employment Awareness Month, work from clients at Orange Enterprises.
- November-December 2018: open