- Move more every day to achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
- Move more, one step at a time
- The more you move the better for you.
Some suggested strategies to help you MOVE MORE include:
- Organize a lunch walk
- Promote a different physical activity each week. Examples: Take the Stairs Week, Walk to Lunch Week, Yoga After Work Week.
- Organize a community service day that involves physical activity. Examples: work in a community garden, Habitat for Humanity, or volunteer at a food bank.
- Create a walking challenge between different sections. The team with the most steps/miles logged at the end of the challenge wins. Visit www.eatsmartmovemorenc.com for walking logs.