Durham-Orange Bus & Light Rail Information
Durham-Orange Bus and Light Rail Information
This page includes information about the Durham-Orange Bus and Light Rail Transit plan. Click the links below for more information.
GoTriangle announces update timeline for funding of DOLRT
Click here for more information.
- DOLRT Profile from FTA
- Letter to GoTriangle from FTA
- FTA FY2018 Annual Report
- GoTriangle News release archive
Agenda item for Orange County BOCC Work Session on Thursday, April 27.
Documents for board review for April 20 recessed meeting (PDF)
Davenport review of GoTriangle's Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit Plan Financial Plan
Follow-up items from Davenport in response to specific questions raised during the April 4, 2017, financial analysis presentation.
- History of Article 43 sales tax collections
- Retail sales since 2006
- Total cost of the project, including interest
- Orange County Bus and Rail Investment Plan (BRIP)
- Adopted BRIP Appendices
- Interlocal Implementation Agreement
- Interlocal Agreement for Cost Sharing for Light Rail
- MOU of December 2016 between Orange County and GoTriangle
- Durham County Bus and Rail Investment Plan
- Updated 2017 Financial Plan presented to GoTriangle Board of Trustees (PowerPoint)
- Narrative for updated 2017 Financial Plan (PDF)
- Email from FTA (PDF)
- GoTriangle Presentation to BOCC (04-18-17)
- GoTriangle Presentation to BOCC (02-16-17)
- BRT-LRT comparison (PDF)
- Projected Orange County trip intensity by 2040 (PDF)
- Projected regional trip intensity by 2040 (PDF)
- GoTriangle Presentation to BOCC (01-24-17)
- Chapel Hill Transit BRT Presentation to BOCC (01-24-17)
- GoTriangle Presentation to BOCC (12-05-16)