Many Orange County departments produce regular electronic newsletters that highlight programs, services and upcoming events for our residents. You can sign up to be notified via text message (data rates may apply from your carrier) or email notifications. Visit our list page to see which departments you can sign up for. The following lists are available:
- Animal Services: Regular updates from Orange County Animal Services
- Community Relations: Press releases and This Week in Orange County e-newsletter.
- Department on Aging: Endless Possibilities e-newsletter and Community News for Caregivers monthly e-newsletter
- Health: News releases, Family Success Alliance e-newsletter and other notifications.
- Recreation: Newsletter with information on recreation programs including special events, youth and adult athletic programs, general interest classes, and summer camps (click here to sign up).
- Solid Waste: Updates such as program and schedule changes, recycling reminders, and special events and other information related to Solid Waste Management.
In addition to the e-newsletters, you can also sign up to receive text or email notifications from many other departments, including calendar items, when agendas for various boards and committees are posted and other relevant information. The service is free (except for any data charges you may incur for receiving text messages).
To sign up for news from the Orange County Arts Commission, please click here.
To sign up for news from the Orange County Public Library, please visit their website.
To sign up for news related to the Orange County Board of Commissioners, such as meeting agendas, summaries, notices, etc., please use the form below,
To sign up for news from the Orange County Partnership to End Homelessness, please use the form below,